September 13, 2013

when one door closes...

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.    ~ Alexander Graham Bell  #quote #saying #opportunity #regret #life

another opens...

This week marked my last week as part of TSTR design team. I was super sad to say goodbye, but super excited that I get to say HELLO to embarking on a new exciting journey as a part of a fab new team. I'm delighted to announce I've joined the Curtsey Boutique Design Team.
I was so surprised and tickled pink to see an email inviting me to the team by Carrie Ann... the super talented lady behind the store and the blog...
Handmade embellies soooo beautiful, packaging and lots of other goodies, take a peek around the shop and drink it all in and let it inspire you! I'll be sharing my creations with you all starting in October, so watch this space:)

Be sure to check out the announcement *here*

Happy dancing,
~Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D