September 8, 2013

time flies... TSTR #183.


 It's hard to believe a year flew by so quickly. Today marks the last Shabby Tea Room post for me! 77 challenges later... so many great weeks working along side some of the sweetest people in blog land. This week I am you host and for my final TSTR challenge I chose a theme of "Time Flies" I ask that you create a card/projects using:

                              *A CLOCK image some where in your creation:)


Our sponsor this week is Janet's Paper(etsy) and we are using the "Your Time" collage today. Play along and you could win some of your own digital collages from Janet's shop.


 I thought that a Thank you card was a great way to end my DT term. I'd like to wish the new DT the best and say a fond farewell to my fellow TSTR design team members. I'd like to thank Debbie for the opportunity to be a part of her team. She is the sweetest, most caring and understanding person to work for:) She makes the Tea Room a great place to create and share. So, Thank You Debbie, for being you and for the past year!


Be sure to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls blogs:
                                     
                                          Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase

Thanks for visiting:)
See you in the Tea Room!
~Becks

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I'll miss seeing your TSTR creations ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous! I love the lace at the top, and the whole shabby vibe. Just my style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D