September 12, 2013

october...


If you've been hanging around here for a while, you'll know how much I love Fall, Thanksgiving and Halloween. Generally this time of year puts me in the best moods... its the sunshine, the gentle breezes, that crispness...Today is no exception... the weather is perfect. I wish I could bottle this feeling... the ambiance... just freeze time and savour this day...
 

 Halloween has to be my most favourite holiday other than Christmas. Scary movies, creepy decor... trick-or-treaters... I love it all. Halloween crafts put me in just as good a mood as the weather... I often wonder why Halloween cards aren't as popular. They are a dream to make, and a perfect reason to get to use black paper and orange. Something I rarely do except for this time of year. Skull and cross bones, witches and black cats, pumpkins and bats... add some pretty bows and glitter and sky's the limit for creating...
 

Another card from my Halloween house box... holding my Halloween treats and what not... Crafty Secrets papers used here again from the Creating with Vintage Halloween CD and the 2013 free printable calendar... I'm loving the orange and blacks..

And before I go:
yes!
I couldn't have said it better...
~Becks
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy post... I loved reading it! Don't you love those Crafty Secret papers? They are so versatile! Love the cards...and the quote from Anne of Green Gables. One of my favorite stories, ever! So now I've caught your happy mood. Thanks, Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D