July 18, 2013

plant a seed...



I'm patiently waiting for my garden to grow... and planting hydrangea bushes and watching the blooms grow so huge. Waiting for the end of the summer to pick the wild blueberries... planning a new garden for next year. Hopefully the hosta's will survive the brutal winter weather... all to make a little haven for me and my guy.



 Needing a spot to keep all of my ideas, seeds and notes together I came up with an envelope pocket mini using the Garden Papers from Crafty Secrets. I started with large envelopes and folded them in half and then cut in half. I covered them with great papers...


 A little seed packet pocket to tuck odds and ends in... loving the vegetable ad paper. Glassine bag pockets with washi tape borders to add seeds...


 Vintage advertising papers.. loving how they provide the perfect backdrop to the more colourful papers.

 Keeping it simple and repeating papers and pockets for a more cohesive look. So many pockets to put in keepsakes, journaling... the sky is the limit.

How are your gardens growing?
Until next time folks, I'm off to enjoy the great weather!
~Becks

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous album to keep your notes in ... beautiful images ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration! You've grouped together so much beauty in one small spot. My favorite? The rosette made from the old book page. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D