June 21, 2013

veggie dreaming...


This time of the year I wait patiently and hope and watch for little plants springing up in my vegetable garden. We are somewhat behind with the planting season here in the North.. so any signs of life are promising.

While I wait though, it's always fun to play with the newly released Vegetable Garden stamps from Crafty Secrets to get my veggie fix. Such lovely digital stamps to print out, and the seed packet from the Flower Garden set was so easy to change colour to suit my card here today.


 Today my seed pack doubles as a money holder for a birthday or special occasion. I've used the chicken wire paper from CD #2.


 Quick and easy to whip up for a garden lover. SO many great vegetable images to play with in this set, the possibilities are endless!

Be sure to check out the shop to see these stamp sets and the all new double sided papers. They are gorgeous and I'll be back to share a project of mine using them soon! I'm off to tinker in the garden:)

Happy Weekend!
~Becks

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I adore the soft yellow ... beautifully done Becks ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D