May 15, 2013

birthday blessings...

REBEKAH- Birthday Present Mini cards (1)

In my little circle we've got a lot of upcoming  birthdays, which means a lot of presents. With all the celebrating, and little time, I needed a little something to attach to gifts. I was able to whip up a couple mini present shaped cards, using some of my Crafty Secrets printed paper scraps. I usually put all of my scraps in a file folder just for this occasion. The idea came to me after seeing these on the Moxie Fab site awhile ago. Instead of Washi I used pretty paper scraps.

REBEKAH- Birthday Present Mini cards (3)REBEKAH- Birthday Present Mini cards (4)

It's so much fun to mix and match papers. Stick them all together overlapping slightly and then after adding some lace and tying a ribbon around, securing to a small card base. Super sweet and simple. The gorgeous sentiment is from the Crafty Secrets "Angel Blessings" set. Add any kind of embellies... sky's the limit.

REBEKAH- Birthday Present Mini cards (2)

I hope you'll try your own present shaped mini's.
Happy Crafting:)
~Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D