March 17, 2013

anything goes...TSTR #158

Hey there!!
It's time for another Shabby Tea Room Challenge. Lenet has given us a  free week. I love weeks like this! Choose any inspiration or theme and create to your hearts content! This week we got to play with My Time Made Easy's 'Bag-sket'  file and pretty Dot's papers. I used "Blushing" for my pretty pink basket and Paper Sweeties "So Sweet of You" stamp set for my pennant sentiment.

REBEKAH TSTR #158

Be sure to see what the other Shabby Girl's created this week!

                                         Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase
Hope to see all of your crafty creations in the Tea Room! Play along and you could win an awesome My Time Made Easy Prize:)
~Becks

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D