January 20, 2013

just pretty...TSTR #150

Hi Tea Room Fans!
Welcome to another weekly challenge at The Shabby Tea Room, set by our wonderful hostess Tracey who asks that we create a project/card using:

photo inspiration #150

                                                     *COLOURS FROM THE PHOTO
                                                     * STRIPES
                                                     * FLOWER

SAM_4092

Our sponsor this week is My Time Made Easy. I used papers from the BFF Valentine Papers Kit and the BFF Valentine Tags. Play along this week and you could win 1 template, 1 stamp set, 1 digital paper pack.

REBEKAH TSTR #150 

These papers are just soo much fun to play with. I'm sure I'll be reaching for them again soon! Be sure to join me in checking out the rest of the Shabby Team:)
                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase
Happy Monday!
~Becks

4 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love that pretty rose ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design and the soft muted colors...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty..love all the different elements! I got the same paper but gave up trying a few things with the hearts, I stuck with the stripes. Great Job !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card! Love all the sweet little hearts, ribbon, and flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D