September 30, 2012

sketch this... TSTR #134

 It's time for another Shabby Tea Room Challenge! This week I'm your host and I ask that you create a card or layout and use:

                                           * THE SKETCH- Rotate it, flip it... use it how ever you like!
                                           * COLOURS/INSPIRATION from the photo


Easy Peasy right? This week our lovely sponsors are Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and Debbie's Paper Sweeties:) I used Pumpkin Magic and You're a Superstar(Paper Sweeties) Play along and you could win 5 digital images from Robyn's or one stamp set of your choice from Paper Sweeties.


I went with the fall theme...used Crafty Secrets digital papers and Prima notecards..


Fussy cut felt leaves, with their stitched veins make me smile..


Make sure you pop by the rest of our shabby team to see what they've created!
                          
                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                          Tracey- Trace Elementz

                          Starr- The Paper Chase


See you in the Tea Room:)
~Becks


5 comments:

  1. What a super Halloween card ... I love all the layers ... and your leaves are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interpretation! I love the soft palatte, stitched felt leaf and mix of patterns! So beautifully done Rebekah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable, Rebekah...I especially love those stitched felt leaves! Thank you for the fun sketch and challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rebekah...this is such a great card. I love the stitched leaves too! Fabulous papers........very shabby Halloween card!
    I really enjoyed the sketch it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fab pumpkins and gorgeous felt stitched leaves! Love the paper and ribbon treatment, too! A great challenge this week, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D