May 6, 2012

pretty as a pitcher...TSTR #113

Happy Monday,

Fran is our host over at The Shabby Tea Room this week and she asks that our card/project use:
               -COLOURS FROM THE INSPIRATION PHOTO
               - A ROSE


Our sponsors this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and I chose the teapot image to work with, which just so happens to have roses on it :)


I printed the image on book print as inspiration from the photo and coloured its slightly with water colours...and made little ribbon roses...this is such a great image to work with!

It's short and sweet tonight..my sister is visiting for my birthday week and I'm off to soak in a little more family time.. I hope to you will join us over at TSTR and don't forget to pop by the Shabby Girls blogs for more great images from our shabby sponsor!

                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Tammy- Paperie Sweetness

                          Fran- Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

                          Starr- The Paper Chase

See you soon!
~Becks

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card ... I like the book print ... enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rebekah, love how you added the roses to the teapot, very stunning. Enjoy your time with your sister and I hope you have a fabulous birthday ... wishing you all the best in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Rebekah! I love the teapot, it looks fab printed onto bookprint paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous teapot with roses! Love the pretty buttons and ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Rebekah. Love that tea pot on the book page. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D