February 9, 2012

looking forward...



I'm headed on my way home again. Back to the land of snow and cold temperatures. I'm sitting in the airport, on a 3 hour layover, just watching the world go by. Thank goodness for my laptop,but  still working on getting an internet connection. ...


I'm traveling solo this time. There is something pretty liberating about traveling by yourself..  although I prefer to have a travel buddy, I love that I can escape and just fade into the background. Where no one knows you and just observe people going to and fro.. racing to catch their connecting flight. My layover is longer than both my flights combined.. oh bother.


Although I will miss being at home with my family, I'm looking forward to getting back into my craft room and getting crafty again. I have new supplies on their way to me. How exciting.  Lots of new and fun ideas thanks to my creative mama. Love feeding off her energy and bouncing ideas around. All three of us girls(my sister, mom and I) are creative in our own respects. Don't you just love being surrounded by creativity? It's so inspiring and so refreshing for my artsy soul. 


Looking forward to seeing my fur babies and my guy. Having very dear and special guests at the end of the next week.. an upcoming Regimental Ball(can't wait to see everyone dressed up..especially my guy in his red Serge).
Time to get back to reality and into a normal schedule. So many plans for my little neglected Etsy shop.. this year I am going to make a better effort in adding things to it.. I got complacent last year.
Catching up on some cards that I haven't posted. Part of a big order for my aunt...

Looking forward to getting back to blogging regularly and visiting each of you!
Thankful for your visit!
~Becks

3 comments:

  1. Ah there's no place like home .. love your sweet shabby card ... looking forward to seeing more of your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, great job revealing bit by bit your project....love that idea! I love the softness of the color and the shabby look and feel to it as well. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and absolutely adore your cameos. Your crocheted doily and sweet tag are so sweet ... another beautiful card. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D