January 5, 2011

simply love...

Today marks a special day for me. Nine years ago today 'me' became 'we'. It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone...many years filled with great memories.. this year is more special...this year it means just that much more. It is the start of a new adventure.. a new step forward.
The past nine years have been some of the best of my life. I have found a truly wonderful person to spend my life with. I feel blessed. He is everything I could have asked for.. everything I could have dreamed of.. he is my best friend...can make the worst day bearable, knows how to make me smile.. is so generous and giving.
B,
The best part of me is you...it is hard not to take for granted you will always be there for me. I am thankful for the life you provides for us, for wanting to be better...always giving, so patient.. for wanting to walk this life with me by your side. I am grateful you chose me. This upcoming year will be memorable, magical and I can't wait for it to start.
Happy Anniversary. I love you more than you will know,
Love always,
B

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah,
    pleased to meet you :-) We've got a mutual friend, Stella, and through her I found your beautiful blog. You create some of the most delicate cards, love your style, so you've got yourself a new follower! What a wonderful way to describe your love, happy that you've found someone to share a beautiful life with. Take care, Ira

    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I mean. That's why you got that award. Every word and evey picture of this post...I love it. And yes your card gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Becks ... your card is beautiful as always ... love the felt with buttons ... may you have many more years of bliss ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. So soft and the colors are perfect. The buttons on the felt with the heart in the corner - fabulous. Congratulations on your anniversary and I wish you many more ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D