May 13, 2010

pearls and lace...

Hello again,
Where does the time go? It's been some time since I last posted...promise more regular posting to come...I've had lots to do-packing, working, visiting with friends...spending time with family before I head out on my own with my guy, to a new home and new province...Cherishing the time I have with my family and friends before starting out and meeting new friends...
Here's a card based off Kazan's sketch over at my fave sketch site: 2sketches 4 you...
I love its simplicity, elegance and had fun playing with bits of lace and new stamps...

Oodles of my fave things used here...K&Company papers, antiqued pearls, tea stained seam binding, my hoarded pink half pearls(a gift from my sister) some lace and tea dyed edging, P.T.I stamps(finally got my much desired Fancy Flourishes set...I hate budgeting for stamp sets..grr)...all things that make me smile.
Well that's all for tonight...off to do some much needed crafting before a special guest arrives tomorrow:)
'Til next time,
 Thanks for stopping by,
~Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is so elegant and beautiful. Love the lace scallops
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D