May 3, 2010

colour me happy...



Hi there!
I hope that where ever you are joining me from, that you are having a wonderful day.  I have to mention today's post is inspired by my fave blogger, Melissa Phillips, over at Lilybean's Paperie.. It's a take on one of her latest entries, which I found to be so inspiring, and got me thinking I need to start my happy colour list too. So settle in, and enjoy the colours that make my heart sing and bring a smile to my lips.. I only hope that they too bring a little smile to your day...

The glorious shade of burnt orange of that perfectly picked pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, in anticipation of carving up a scary scene...

Bright red of his ceremonial Red Serge, with gleaming gold buttons...

Silky Siamese fur of dark chocolate brown and tan...

Beautiful blue and turquoise, crystal clear, gleaming waters of my homeland...

White and pink hued sandy beaches that stretch for miles, along those beautiful blue and turquoise seas..

Golden, late afternoon sunshine gleaming through the evergreens into the house..

Snowy white topped mountains of British Columbia, my place to call home these days...

Lemon yellow of madeleine's, hot and fresh out of the oven...

His gorgeous hazel eyes...

Creamy card stock, the perfect blank creative canvas...

Deep ochre, burnt orange and brilliant reds of a maple tree in the fall...

Burgundy and cream petals of my favourite Gerber daisies...

Pale, creamy tan  in my coffee cup...

Little white paws of a mischievous Siamese Snowshoe...
 I say that's a good start...I'll be adding to it in the future...whenever the mood strikes...Thought I'd share my latest creation, made as a special request by my best-est girlfriend...love her to bits.I was happy to oblige her request. She always gushes over my creations-how can I say no?I know this baby is going to a good home..Thanks C for the opportunity to create something special for you!
What's on your happy colour list? I'd love to hear.
Thanks for your visit, it's much appreciated:)
'Til next time friends...
~Rebekah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebekah!
    Your work is gorgeous, I really love your style! Thanks so much for visiting my blog the other day!
    XO
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D