March 21, 2010

spring fling...


Hello again friends,
Hard to imagine its been over 2 weeks since my last post...where does the time go? Seems that lately it's flying by.. a little too fast for my liking..
Just a quick post today..promise to post more frequently once research papers and finals are out of the way... I've also been obsessing over a couple mini-albums -which I will be sharing with you in the next few days.. Being they are my first ever albums, I'm pleased as punch how they are turning out.
Today's post is once again inspired by Melissa's lovely photo challenge...As always I'm salivating over the image she chose! Just to refresh, here it is....
{photo courtesy of A Creative Mint}

I chose to go a bit muted on the colour scheme... I love that pop of bright green in the picture...so very spring like..

I've noticed lately that flowers are popping up everywhere(pardon the pun..being spring and all) I look in the crafting world.. So I decided to hop on that bandwagon and voila.. flowers here too.. Some of my fave goodies to play with here.. PTI stamps, K&Company and Basic Grey papers, a bit of lacy goodness and a button on top... 
Well folks, I'm off for the night.. but I'll be back in a few days with that baby mini album for my expectant friends, and another special album, near and dear to my heart..
Til then,I'll be thinking spring thoughts...
Night
~Rebekah



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! That flower is amazing! Love how you used the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely and positively lovely!! I love her inspiration challenges and you definitely have a gorgeous interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...what a beautifully, shabby treat. I love all of the elements you've combined here for this challenge...wonderful job.
    Melis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D