February 4, 2010

key to my heart....

Hello again friends,
Wow. The weekend is upon us already. Where did the time go? Thought I'd pop on tonight to post one last post before next week. I'm off for the weekend, heading east to visit my guy. A nice weekend trip..always too short if you ask me.. and this one, I'm sure will fly by that much faster. So with him in mind, here's another Valentines Day card.. more subdued than the last.. but still a piece of my heart...Did I happen to mention that I {heart}K&Company papers...only about a DOZEN or so times by now... well, this card is no exception...


Soft pastel pinks, creams.. bit of lacy trim...another of my handmade flowers...I'm finding use for all my edgings I tell you! Some distressed, glittery grunge board care of Tim Holtz (who doesn't love his products?!) How surprising...there's my fave P.T.I text in the background with a swirly flirty sentiment from Signature Greetings.. another set that's becoming my fave too.. I love how Dawn's handwriting mixes with the font.. delish! :D
I hear it's going to be chilly heading to SK...I hate leaving our beautiful weather in BC...but it will be a wonderful weekend for sure.
Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend.. hope to see you all here next week!
Time to get packin'...
Night!!
~Rebekah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D